Your privacy is important to ICan Do Tech. Sometimes we need information to provide services that you request this privacy statement applies to ICan Do Tech and its our products.
1. What Information We Collect?1. Read phone status and identity: This permission allows to recognize an incoming / outgoing call and to switch between the User System interface and call interface or announces / shows the caller name while some one is calling you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
2. Read your text messages: We do not save or upload your messages. We use this permission to read your text messages when you search messages in search bar or announce the sender name while some one is send you a message, you will identify it without looking to your smart phone.
3. Take pictures and videos: This permission allows us to use your device camera to take photos / videos and turn ON/OFF Camera Flash.
4. Approximate location (network-based): This permission allows us to identify and display your location on map or apps installed by anonymous surrounding users and to recommend popular apps based on users location. This information is untraceable.
5. Read your contacts: Permission to access contact information is used when you search contacts in search bar.
6. Read calendar events plus confidential information: This information is used only in the to remind you of your latest calendar events. We do not save or upload any of your calendar information.
7. User Profile: Where the User registers a user profile in the our Apps, the information up-loaded to the profile section of the our Apps will be received and stored by us until the User changes or deletes such data or terminates the Services.
8. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: This permission allows to delete app data (image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
9. Read the contents of your USB storage: This permission allows to view app data (image, text, audio etc..) stored on their SD card.
10. Set an alarm: This permission allows users to access the device’s alarm through clock widget.
11. Find accounts on the devices: Does not recognize or save your account information for any programs. only detects whether users have a Google account linked with the device which helps us confirm the state of Google Service and provide users with appropriate application download and update methods.
12. Read Google service configuration: This information is used to acquire advertising ID. Provide users with better advertising service by using such anonymous ID.
13. Change network connectivity: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to change/check network connectivity.
14. Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar in order to connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi.
15. View Wi-Fi connections: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view Wi-Fi connections.
16. View network connections: This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
17. Access Bluetooth settings: This permission is used in settings, in order to turn on and off the Bluetooth.
18. Full network access: This permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving update notifications or accessing app classification labels.
19. Close other apps: This permission is used in Boost in order to turn off the back-end apps and make the phone run faster.
20. Retrieve running apps: This permission is used in Boost in order to view the running apps.
21. Pair with Bluetooth devices: This permission is used in settings, in order to pair with Bluetooth devices.
22. Run as start up: will run as start up to provide users with a launcher service.
23. Read sync settings: This permission is used in power’s save mode, and allows to recognize whether sync settings are turned on or off.
24. Adjust your wallpaper size: This permission allows users to crop wallpaper to the desired size.
25. Set wallpaper: This permission allows users to set a selected image as their wallpaper.
26. Control vibration: This permission allows to make the phone vibrate once after users set the device on vibrate, confirming the setting has been turned on.
27. Draw over other apps: This permission allows the Free Swipe tab to be displayed as a floating window on other apps.
28. Toggle sync on and off: This permission is used in power’s save mode, and allows to synchronize with the user’s sync settings.
29. Expand/collapse status bar: This permission is used for the gesture feature of User System to expand and collapse the status bar.
30. Install shortcuts: This permission is used to install shortcuts on other launchers, so users can continue to use related functions.
31. Measure app storage space: This permission is used to acquire the amount of storage space used by an application.
32. Device & app history: Retrieve running apps. We use this information to boost your Android phone effectively; clean your device’s RAM and make your phone speed up in depth.
33. Read Home settings and shortcuts: This permission is used to acquire the user’s Home settings and shortcuts, in order to maintain user preferences.
34. Uninstall shortcuts: This permission allows deleting the shortcuts created by in other Android launchers.
35. Photos / Media Files: Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
36. Modify system settings: This permission is used in settings, in order to switch or adjust ringtone, vibration and brightness level of the screen.
37. Use Another App Data: Using Another App data to we provide you good features to usable is easy for users We can’t take users personal data.
Data that we get about you from different administrations, for example, Google Play and others. This data incorporates
We use Google Ad Manager, Start.io and Google Admob for advertisements with AdColony, Applovin mediation and bidding, in our applications. There could be mistakes in the programming and at some point programming blunders may cause undesirable reaction in some situation.
ICan Do Tech is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We are focused on ensuring the protection of children. We don't purposely gather individual data from kids less than 13 years old. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out their personal information, without permission, when online.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By logging in to their account
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
On the off chance that you have any suggetions, any request or feedback. We give you a feature in App to you give Feedback to us directly.
If you not reach then you can mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you response as soon as possible.